"May the odds be ever in your favor."- Effie Trinket

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Countdown: Day 8, 20 days left!

So, the biggest part of the holiday season is of course, the songs!! Today, I bring you some of the most popular songs sung by some of my favorite celebs!
Josh Groban, I'll be Home for Christmas

What I like about this song is that it is dedicated to military families and at the end of his usual song(I don't know if it is on here) but he has a couple of soldiers say their names and infantry and what not. I think that is SO cool!


But of course! My Grandma got run over by a Reindeer
Love this song!(don't take that the wrong way Grandma!!)


I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus

This is another funny X-mas song! Seems to go along with the song above. Now they just need to have a Christmas song with a)A dad b)an aunt or c)a grandpa!


Feliz Navidad     How many of you have seen the Taco Bell commercials where they sing this song? I started watching those when I was four and I would go to preschool and sing it ALL day!! Love!



This is Bing Crosby's White Christmas. I would say that this song is probably my favorite Christmas song non-traditional! Very pretty!






This is THE #1 song you will hear on the radio during Christmas time! I don't know why it's so popular...but it is!





The one line in this song that I remember is "So hurry down the Chimney tonight!"

Please comment below with you're favorite Christmas song!! I will also have a poll that you can vote on too! Only 20 days left folks!! Btw- DON'T DON'T DON'T forget to feed my fishies!!! They are very hungry because all day they have to stare at my post of the Christmas cookies and cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment