"May the odds be ever in your favor."- Effie Trinket

Friday, January 13, 2012

FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!!!!!

Hello, this is Evelyn, and I am going to give you a spooky post. If you weren't aware, it is Friday the 13th. Today some of the 6th graders are taking the pre-algebra test. In fact they are taking it right on right now. If they all fail, we know why. And no, it's not just because they're dumb. Has anything rather... odd happened to you today? Today my pre-algebra teacher didn't show up. It turned out that we had a sub who thought the class started at 7:45. (It's a 7:30 class.) We haven't had any earthquakes (so far) and no medical emergencies (so far), knock on wood. Did anything happen to you?? Leave a comment of the unluckiest thing that happened to you today.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! THATS CREEPY!! I marked all of friday the 13s I'm my assignment note book and there's another in April.

    -Julia

    ReplyDelete