"May the odds be ever in your favor."- Effie Trinket

Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

I am so behind on my Hunger Games blogging! The movie comes out on March 23rd, 2012!!!!!! Here is the WICKEDLY trailer!!
 Like Mrs. Butcher says,"IT GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS!" I also found this awesome poster on Pinterest.com(which is VERY addicting, more on that later, I am going to have a week when I show you all of the most COOLEST things I've found on there...that's why I'll need a week;-) But anyway here's the pic:

For those of you who have read the book, it makes PERFECT sense!! Oh one more thing...I would like to dedicate this post to my friend and blog follower Julia Coelho!!

1 comment:

  1. OH ADDY YOUR SOOOO NICE!!! THANKS FOR DEDICATING IT TO ME!!!!


    -JULIA

    ReplyDelete